Sonic Electronix

Extra battries / H/O alt way to go buddy, caps arnt suficent enough for the amount of strain if your running lots of watts. People who say caps, way to go normally dont know what there talking about i can go alot deeper into it but i dont think there any need too. Kinetik i would although me and my mate have just purchased some from the US ive been using yellowtop and slowly moving to kinetiks i would like to see if they do help with voltage drops as much as they say test begins i suppose.

KICKER Livin' Loud

until you start adding 100s of watts of power. i use to have two 1.0 farad in my car and i'm pushing a lil over 3000rms. replaced those two with a HC800 and man i noticed a difference immediately with voltage drops. bro go with a kinetik over a cap.

i have kinetiks 3 hc600, im just wondering why the hell he is all about caps, audiobahn subs and amps, and alpine decks,

i use to have a 3 farad cap but got rid of it when i found out i could get kinetik for cheap, i havent noticed a big difference, but i havent ran over 2500 watts in a few years.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Extra battries / H/O alt way to go buddy, caps arnt suficent enough for the amount of strain if your running lots of watts. People who say caps, way to go normally dont know what there talking about i can go alot deeper into it but i dont think there any need too. Kinetik i would although me and my mate have just purchased some from the US ive been using yellowtop and slowly moving to kinetiks i would like to see if they do help with voltage drops as much as they say test begins i suppose.

i have a upgraded alt in my car well auto zone calls it a ho alt 175 amp from the 130 i had but hey it was free & new i cant complain.

/Rant

right in the link you provided is your answer.

I like caps, even with extra batts, they help smooth out current ripple.

i noticed after i read it 2 times i forgot to edit sorry. so you run caps and batts? i have seen a couple people on here say that is pointless... im not trying to sound like a smart ass, im just trying to figure things out.

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

i noticed after i read it 2 times i forgot to edit sorry. so you run caps and batts? i have seen a couple people on here say that is pointless... im not trying to sound like a smart ass, im just trying to figure things out.

i can't speak for others but why pay $100+ for a 1 farad cap when you can get 200 farads in one kinetik HC800 for around $125? at that it's small and fits just about anywhere.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i can't speak for others but why pay $100+ for a 1 farad cap when you can get 200 farads in one kinetik HC800 for around $125? at that it's small and fits just about anywhere.

That is what sold me, I bought an HC600 for $89, easily the price of 2 1 farad caps, and the HC600 is supposed to be much better. I have not inststalled it yet, but am not worried at all about it's capability.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

batteries hold a shitload more current/power than caps do. caps pretty much give out their whole charge in a few seconds. batts it takes a couple minutes to hours