Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I am building a Box for 3-6.5" 600 series DDs and 1-SL600-12" in a 2018 F-150 under the seat. Wanted to create 2 in 1 box, down fire the 12" and the 6.5" firing forward. all Ported What problems am i going to run into, As I'm sure there will be some. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Posted
13 hours ago, WillyGoat719 said:

So I am building a Box for 3-6.5" 600 series DDs and 1-SL600-12" in a 2018 F-150 under the seat. Wanted to create 2 in 1 box, down fire the 12" and the 6.5" firing forward. all Ported What problems am i going to run into, As I'm sure there will be some. Thanks for the advice in advance.

 

Typically there won't be enough space for all that.

 

In any case the 12 sub NEED to go in it's own chamber and the 6.5s in another one or else..

Posted

I understand that, I've figured that the 3-6.5s will require a box measuring 36x8x12.28 and I can probably put the slim 12 behind the seat. To answer the Question on "why 3 6.5s" because thats whats available at the moment! Should probably only use 2 of them.

Posted

Yes you could make a box for your 12" for behind the seats another for the 6.5s to be put below or as a center console.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...