yeah for real man, 1500 is alot of money and can get a damn good set up. talk to people here, check out installs, ask questions, and most importantly don't do anything brash and execute patience, you'll be happy in the long run.

I'll put this to comparison.

I know you don't have the room just bear with this example.

2 18" LV4 DC's = A little less than $700 Shipped

A Re-Furb, Insured, Guaranteed, Sundown SAZ-3000D = $760 Shipped.

That's $1460, Leaves you $40 to build a box.

Not including the extra couple of bones left from the subs cost.

1500 should get you a whole used system. Not 2 subs and some amp.

Just cause he got raped buying at a high price doesn't mean you have to

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Look what is in my sig. for this and all the wood and stuff and odds and ends for my build, i'm putting just around 1500-1600 into it. you can do the same and it will pry sound and function better. the thing is just go out and find good deals, i don't think this is a good deal. haha. just go to sonicelectronix.com and find the 12" W6 and you will find what you can pay for them brand new. you could save money by just doing that. he is asking way too much. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Well, from what i figure, i have about 7.5 cubs worth of space to deal with and still stay under window level. i mean, idk, i just figured the W6s would put out more than the Type-Rs

w6 will sound better but the type r's will rape them in loudness..so it really depends what you want bro a sq system or a spl system?..or maybe a little of both..for your space besides the type r's and the w6's look into some dc sounds lvl3's and fi ssd's..

w6 will sound better but the type r's will rape them in loudness..so it really depends what you want bro a sq system or a spl system?..or maybe a little of both..for your space besides the type r's and the w6's look into some dc sounds lvl3's and fi ssd's..

yea, with that ammount of space you could get 4 of the type-r 12's and a nice 2kw amp and still have plenty of money for wire, box materials, speakers etc.

here a video of my 2 12's on 650rms

i think 4 with the right power could do some damage

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER