It's worth less then a grand, and depending on the amp, it might be way less ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

4 at only 2k watts? thats a little low isnt it?

well the rms on the 12 is 500 ive give them 750 before but to be on the safe side 500 will do it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well the rms on the 12 is 500 ive give them 750 before but to be on the safe side 500 will do it.

I know a guy who gave his over 1000 daily and they took it fine and it sounded good also in a sealed box it was squeezed into a S10 ext cab

i dont care about #s at all so yeah, that doenst bother me, i just dont have the most room to work with at the moment.

well heres my opinion on a set up i feel you will really like and maybe other can chime in and hear there opinions

2 dc sounds lvl3 subs 600watts rms http://dcsoundlab.com/level3.html if your interested in those send a pm to WCA Rusty hes the owner and a really nice guy..there customer service from what ive read is second to none..for the price i really dont know exzactly but i know its not alot so im estimating $200 for each just for example for figure $400 for subs and for a amp to push these id suggests a kicker zx 1500.1 with about 750 watts into each you should be ok that amp from ebay is about $360 so for about $760 you will have a system that will beat his and still save about $600..by the way here is the link to the dc sounds section on this forum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hp?showforum=78

Well yeah, i was also looking at lvl 3's (they are 175 for 12" 205 for 15) but yeah, idk, i would just hate to try and do shit myself and fuck all sorts of shit up ~_~

ok even cheaper..so $350 for the 2 subs and $360 for amp you got $710..then you $690 left over and eiter find someone on here who does installs and you can pay him a few bucks and a case of beer or find a shop that does installs and have them do it for you..

Well you can get what your bro's got for sale but I would offer way less.

Stereo is worth half at best for good used stuff. Cheap stuff is worth less.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)