Stephen Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 http://www.virtual-oscilloscope.com/oscill...93_english.html http://www.virtual-oscilloscope.com/help/index.html Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
eaglescorpio1 Posted June 2, 2008 Author Report Posted June 2, 2008 http://www.virtual-oscilloscope.com/oscill...93_english.htmlhttp://www.virtual-oscilloscope.com/help/index.html I will have to take that all slow. I have no clue. With time though, I will learn. Quote Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it. Team built from here on out!!!! BIG things to come......... Missing link is the shite!!!
Torres Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 you dont need an o-scope to set an amp. you can set it with a DMM. just set it on AC volts Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.