Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

he only has a problem with people who try and dog other people out. also i bet it does more than a 151 im garunteeing it actually cause he did about that with 2 15's so......... david built it christian owns it who cares. simple fact it slams and it will be taking some trophy's home.

Haha and people dog on that G-monk dude for having people build his shit lol.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Haha and people dog on that G-monk dude for having people build his shit lol.

your an asshole bro.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I wont garuntee it, but Im pretty sure its louder than your sig numbers, anything that will bassrace over a 50 is not decently loud, IMO its fruckin stupid loud, I agree with the others your an asshole, take your negitive ass somewhere else Im tired of it.

Also, I think your abit wrong on the G-Monk issue, people dog him cause he runs his mouth like he is all knowing SPL god, when in fact he knows very little about building them, I got no issues with someone paying someone else to build thier cars, its when they(the owners not the builders) run thier mouths about how totally awesome they are when all they did was pay for it.

no one is crying people are just tired of your negitive BS.

I wont garuntee it, but Im pretty sure its louder than your sig numbers, anything that will bassrace over a 50 is not decently loud, IMO its fruckin stupid loud, I agree with the others your an asshole, take your negitive ass somewhere else Im tired of it.

Also, I think your abit wrong on the G-Monk issue, people dog him cause he runs his mouth like he is all knowing SPL god, when in fact he knows very little about building them, I got no issues with someone paying someone else to build thier cars, its when they(the owners not the builders) run thier mouths about how totally awesome they are when all they did was pay for it.

no one is crying people are just tired of your negitive BS.

Thats koo. *bows down* Its louder than mines. Theres always somebody louder so im not mad about it. Maybe my decently loud is different from yours. this is decntly loud and Steve looks loud and assmans is fawkin loud. So i didnt say it wasnt loud my perception is maybe alittle idfferent from yours. But you wouldny know because you all jumped to conclusions.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

yea I need to post some finished pics, I have 2 stinger volt meters to install, then I can post finished pics.

and Christian wont be ble to pick up his car today, he had something more important come up, if your close by and want a demo, give me a shout.

yea I need to post some finished pics, I have 2 stinger volt meters to install, then I can post finished pics.

and Christian wont be ble to pick up his car today, he had something more important come up, if your close by and want a demo, give me a shout.

are u gonna take pics of that cause i wanna see how its done

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz