alright sum1 wants to buy some of my subs and want either my paypal or address for a money order. last time i tried to sell them the guy sent me a fake check and threatend me saying he was going to send the fbi or some shit and find me, i just dont want to accept payment, then send my shit and have to pay the money back because the guy doesnt exist or something then he has my subs for free. with paypal can this happen? i want to get back to the guy quick just because this is going to fund my next build and i need some money. thanks guys

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright sum1 wants to buy some of my subs and want either my paypal or address for a money order. last time i tried to sell them the guy sent me a fake check and threatend me saying he was going to send the fbi or some shit and find me, i just dont want to accept payment, then send my shit and have to pay the money back because the guy doesnt exist or something then he has my subs for free. with paypal can this happen? i want to get back to the guy quick just because this is going to fund my next build and i need some money. thanks guys

I've used paypal my whole life since I found its existance.

I think your just a bit paranoid.

you'll have the money sent right into your checkings account their should be no problems.

If you do think it's fake, you can always contact paypal and have them look into the account.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i know how to send and recieve payments i just want to be assured that the money is really there and not "fake" like the last time i tried to sell my subs. if paypal has the money it is legit right?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I've used paypal my whole life since I found its existance.

I think your just a bit paranoid.

you'll have the money sent right into your checkings account their should be no problems.

If you do think it's fake, you can always contact paypal and have them look into the account.

lol thanks twigz, i am paraniod just because i dont want to loose anything without makin something for em. btw when recieving money does it go right into my account or does it stay in my paypal balance. hopefully in paypal just so my parents dont find it =)

btw twigz do you still play cabal?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

shibby!!! im smellin a few dc's in my car now if the guy come though and gets em =)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

lol thanks twigz, i am paraniod just because i dont want to loose anything without makin something for em. btw when recieving money does it go right into my account or does it stay in my paypal balance. hopefully in paypal just so my parents dont find it =)

btw twigz do you still play cabal?

yah, I been working too much though

im playing right now trying to make lvl 75.

names XXJuggaloxX

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19