pervitizm Posted January 24 Report Posted January 24 (edited) I just recently got a brand new 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid SEL AWD about 3 weeks ago and it's in need of some serious audio upgrades. Basically the factory sound system sucks ass, but I love the factory display unit. I want to find a easy way to add aftermarket amplifiers and a subwoofer in the car without splicing any wires from the harness on my brand new car. So I've been trying to find a plug and play solutions that can help me achive what I'm wanting to do without messing up the function of the car. My Hybrid system as well as other things are controlled by that touch screen so removing it isn't an option. My searching so far has lead me to finding this DSP from Metra/Axxessinterfaces.com Axxess AXDSPX-HK5 I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with using this system. I wanna know how simple/difficult it is to work with this system. Also if anyone has experience getting to the radio harness on the new Santa Fe that would be helpful too. Edited January 24 by pervitizm Quote 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
crispy_chick3n Posted February 15 Report Posted February 15 the axxess website does not list having any compatible products for your car. you have to go down to a 23 santa fe to see anything, and when you do the dsp kit is hk4 instead of hk5. you might be stuck until they confirm compatibility or come out with a kit that works for your car. beyond that you would be limited to line out converters. if you want to have a dsp id recommend audiocontrol. the dm608 or dm810 both do line out conversion as well with the dsp. Quote This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.