Jump to content

You Happy Now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

that's a shit load of batteries. how many alternators does it take to power over 20 batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

:halo:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Posted

zero

Just gotta have the gift!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

zero

I know where a couple are that will fix that. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

I know where a couple are that will fix that. B)

I want one. I think I remember the price you posted a while ago.. PM sent.
Posted

So Navi can you atleast ell us what manufacture you are going with for your subs and amps or are you rockin the Pyramid?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

So, you thinkin something like this:

Posted Image

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

The amps will be dB drive again, they are bang up bunch of guys. The subs are currently MT's, I have a ton of them. Im hoping to change that in the near future to another brand though.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

Posted

Thanks man, I have heard those DB drive amps ain't too bad, But I really don't know much about them personally.

Thanks for the heads up.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3256 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...