no videos or pictures, it happened all to fast, but oh boy was it fun

my older brother came out to my house and brought his stupid ass friend (who i hate) and his "new" 2000 f-150 lightning thing...bumpin, so i go out there and start talkin to him about what he has and what not.....he says 3 10 inch pioneer shallow mount subs off "10k watts)....i said really i gotta see this, its actually like 2 visonik 5k PEAK amps so im giving him the benefit of the doubt of maybe 1k watts, cause he is useing 8 gauge power wire, 16 gauge sub wire and has a 100 amp alt and a stock battery

so he goes yea i just moved to colusa county (same county im in) and he says im the loudest here now everyone is hating on me (not knowing anything about my stuff)......after he said that i couldnt hold the laugh anymore i just started bustin up laughin, i said im sorry but this is too damn funny for me not to laugh...so i said get into your truck, turn ur shit on full blast and just sit there........so he does it and with the windows up you hear hardly anything and with the windows down you hear a little, so i get in the X and pull up next to him, open the drivers door and give him a nice 140 db air forces demo.....instantly his truck is un-hearable and he says oh yea well its whose is louder inside......YET AGAIN i sit in his and he sits in mine and mine is obviously louder but yet he still thinks he is louder....funny how some people are too thick headed to admit they are not as good as they think...THERE is always someone better then you and today i happened to be it, oh well tho ive always hated that wigger (not racist he really is a wigger) and today made me smile a big ass smile knowing i crumpled his ego....:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I wish I had my Beat...Ide take a Drive up there and Hit Gronzzellas....

And show him a 152.8!!!

But i got blown Subs and No battery's...:( FTL!

they are almost done building it too!!! you can still come even tho you dont got beat...im not that loud but i AM louder then him by a long shot, i got a long way to go and alot of work to do right now my biggest problem is my box building skills and with that you only get better with trying

too bad you dont have ur stuff tho i wanted to hear that so bad....hit me up with some of that wire tho, i am in the market for some 1/0...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if all of a sudden your brother stars asking what brand your subs are and where you got them remember hes asking for the "wigger" so just give him some bs answers that will keep that fool searching forever..lol

no ill tell him and have rusty rape him on prices, lolol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

people like that are funny as hell... cant wait till i get to my parents' house in Redding.. gonna have a blast..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

It used to bother me, but I hang out at audio shops pretty often and I'm pretty used to it. Everyone thinks their stuff is the best thing since slicd bread.

Just have to humor people some times, and offer them a demo of yours after they've basked in their glory a while :D

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I hate people that are like that i show them up everyday at school
It used to bother me, but I hang out at audio shops pretty often and I'm pretty used to it. Everyone thinks their stuff is the best thing since slicd bread.

Just have to humor people some times, and offer them a demo of yours after they've basked in their glory a while :D

x2.. aint nothing better to see the reaction on their face after you blow em out of the water. :D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

x2.. aint nothing better to see the reaction on their face after you blow em out of the water. :D

it was pretty good, i KNOW i hurt his ego, i mean im not the loudest at all by any means...but he was in his truck bumpin away and then i was in mine next to him with my door open and my bro said you couldnt hear his anymore....:)

wish he would have sat in it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg