well apparently im a drug dealer, cause i just got pulled over by 4 cop cars and searched for drugs i apparently sold sittin in a parkin lot. YET the whole time i was there i never left the car nor did anyone come up to it, so do i sell drugs if im not near someone. then when the cop was first walkin up to my car i heard him say 'oh we got quite the attention getter' :mad: apprently a black guy with a indash and a nice car is considered an attention getter. didnt even have the system on. then after hes like 'oh we get stupid calls like this all the time, im just doin my job' so im like what really makes you think if i was sellin drugs id gon to a fuckin kroger parkin lot to sell them, THEN keep extra drugs on me like an idiot. then if i did they didnt check under my folded down seats or even my trunk, so how does that one work? and they thought my rolled up dynamat was a brick wrapper lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Thats pretty fucked up!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Thats pretty fucked up!

the fucked up thing is ive gotten pulled over for stealin my own car, as well as breakin into it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

most cops are assholes..dont think too much into it..bout 7-8 years ago i was in my truck driving to a restaurant with my lil brothers then 9 and 15 and we got pulled over by detectives and they got on there mega phone or whatever and asked all 3 of us to put our hands out of the window and for me to throw my keys out on the street..they said they where looking for drug dealers has well..i mean they had there guns out aimed at my truck while i got my 2 little brothers in there..then after they see they fucked up they try to be friendly and shit..

Being a fellow african american, i can relate... i have one hell of story to tell, but i dont think any1 would really want to hear it. anyway, you really can't do anything about it, b/c cops can search you where ever when ever just b/c they want to... and they will get away with it, because they'll say they had probable cause. the most important thing we can do, (and not just black people, but all of us in general) is to keep a tape recorder under your seat, or in the glove compartment. my friends mom is a lawyer who defends cops against people trying to sue them, and she says its the best type of protection you can have.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Being a fellow african american, i can relate... i have one hell of story to tell, but i dont think any1 would really want to hear it. anyway, you really can't do anything about it, b/c cops can search you where ever when ever just b/c they want to... and they will get away with it, because they'll say they had probable cause. the most important thing we can do, (and not just black people, but all of us in general) is to keep a tape recorder under your seat, or in the glove compartment. my friends mom is a lawyer who defends cops against people trying to sue them, and she says its the best type of protection you can have.

Well the VERY 1ST QUESTION SHOULD be why are you pulling me over and if its because you ran a red light or speeding or something stupid like that then they CAN NOT serch your car /truck what ever if they insist SUE !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

in all reality cops can pull you over for no reason... and just make it up... my friend got pulled over "for having what looked like low tire pressure" and the cop was just "being a good guy", but when the cop walk up to his car, and looked in, he saw a "visine" like eye drop thing in his center console, which was more then enuff probably cause to have his car searched... mean while the visine like bottle was for his contacts... but the cops were like... "thats a likely story"... u know?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

well, whatever the reason u r pulled over...they can only keep u as long as it takes to check u for warrants and write the tickets. so if there is no plane site probable cause and the cop trys to talk to or keep u there, u need to tell him to write u the ticket for the violation and leave. if u r ordered to stay without probable cause then u have a suit for being held against your will, which is a felony. bottom line dont be stupid and carry your drugs/illegal weapons in your car or dont be driving with suspended licenses or warrants.