Looking For Carbon Fiber Tips

Guest Powered By Hate
ive had to router and sand the enged of everything ive made. its dust. even the huge pieces that come off the router have never affected my breathing in the least bit. unprotected arms will itch like a motherfucker for days but thats the worst of it. even a complete idiot wouldnt stand there mouth open with theire face at the level they ar sanding or trimming .. but then again it seems liike you've expierenced it .. so ... i guess that speaks for itself.

Wow, you are a fucking dumbshit. Dont you think that if it itches the outside of your body it MIGHT be itching the inside? Maybe just stabbing holes in your alveoli. We dont need them according to Dr. FCSteve. Wear some PPE, dont listen to this idiot. Got a couple youtube videos under his belt..

hmmmmm thats odd

it was the kleer koat from uscomposites. Came with a few pages of instructions as well...

Either way pods came out pretty good. No complaints here

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i wanted to wait to get "sunlight" pics but....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27305

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer