deafyT Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 remind your team mate about competitor etiquette and the unspoken rule about cars in general. you respect the next man's. a refresher coarse in the dbdrag creed wouldn't hurt either: dB Drag Racing Creed I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me. I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury. I will never operate my system in violation of the law. I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion. I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events. I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport. I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
ISO Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 you respect the next man. dB Drag Racing Creed I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me. I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury. I will never operate my system in violation of the law. I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion. I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events. I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport. I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well. I haven't had to read that in like 4 years.THATS THE DEAL Take it or leave it. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
B Slaps Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 remind your team mate about competitor etiquette and the unspoken rule about cars in general. you respect the next man's. a refresher coarse in the dbdrag creed wouldn't hurt either: dB Drag Racing Creed I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me. I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury. I will never operate my system in violation of the law. I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion. I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events. I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport. I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well. screws in your port at tracy....christian told me this. you need to obey the rules also. trust me i thought it was great to see someone build their system on the spot at wf. dont get me wrong. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
ISO Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 B slapps yo mama, Not really tryin to get in your shit but if I see something that hits me in general I'm going to post about it in general. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
deafyT Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 screws in your port at tracy....christian told me this. you need to obey the rules also. trust me i thought it was great to see someone build their system on the spot at wf. dont get me wrong. the port is removable. it was removed for the drag run and put back in for bassrace. screws were never in the port during any run...they were left in the port baffle, half way screwed in, sitting next to my driver seat when I did the dbdrag run. glad to see you bust my balls about something someone else told you, though. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
B Slaps Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 B slapps yo mama, Not really tryin to get in your shit but if I see something that hits me in general I'm going to post about it in general. post what you want on here its a free country I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 the port is removable. it was removed for the drag run and put back in for bassrace. screws were never in the port during any run...they were left in the port baffle, half way screwed in, sitting next to my driver seat when I did the dbdrag run. glad to see you bust my balls about something someone else told you, though. anytime its always me vs someone not my team vs someone. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
deafyT Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 not a good way to put the team name out there, that's for sure. is that how you want the rest of the competitors world wide to see the team name? the name kimo and alpine worked hard to get respected.... ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 not a good way to put the team name out there, that's for sure. is that how you want the rest of the competitors world wide to see the team name? the name kimo and alpine worked hard to get respected.... u forgot Joey KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
B Slaps Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 u forgot Joey and carlos I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.