dr.db Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 ah man no need to apologize bro. I am running Earthquake. "power house reference" which are those? I've got a pair of the PHD10,000 It was just power house...the reference part was about the mention of earthquake..how ya like the amps??
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 It was just power house...the reference part was about the mention of earthquake..how ya like the amps?? They are OK. I meanfor the price I payed for them I can't complain. No way would I pay full retail for them. I need to modify them so I can drop the impedence on them. Joey just sold off a pair of the older PHD3's the gray ones. Those were nice but, we never got to see their full potential. something I'd like to do with these. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
dr.db Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 They are OK. I meanfor the price I payed for them I can't complain. No way would I pay full retail for them. I need to modify them so I can drop the impedence on them. Joey just sold off a pair of the older PHD3's the gray ones. Those were nice but, we never got to see their full potential. something I'd like to do with these. The Carlos you mentioned isnt Mr Frias is it??If it is,is he still at Earthquake??
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 The Carlos you mentioned isnt Mr Frias is it??If it is,is he still at Earthquake?? That be him. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 bump for Kimo doing 146 in Bassrace, all day, and never breaking down his system. Good stuff, It sounded GREAT. Hope my new system plays the LOWS that well Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
kingsuv Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 Kimo, Hows that front stage coming long? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 bump for Kimo doing 146 in Bassrace, all day, and never breaking down his system. Good stuff, It sounded GREAT. Hope my new system plays the LOWS that well thanks for luv bro......i'm sure your beast is gonna come back crazier then ever. 146 illegal but I'm more happy about not blowing stuff. I had enough of that crap last season. LOL LOL AND ITS WITH THE SAME CRAP TOO LOL KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 Kimo, Hows that front stage coming long? Oh you know, its just like my scores LLLOOOOWWWWWWWW........ hahahahahahahaha KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted June 19, 2008 Report Posted June 19, 2008 post what you want on here its a free country POPCORN... Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.