Deafy ==)------smd

hahahaha justifies the team name Team Broke Ass :lol:

j/k

Team Broke Negro SPL not brokeass....

Ok pop quiz who can tell me what that shiny spinning logo in deafy's avatar is???

Linear Powaaaaaaaa

i really have a thing or 2 to say about your bns....... i literally had to persuade the black people i do stereo stuff with not to bash your skull in about that.

think before you type...... take your own advice.

if you got a problem with my team address it with me bitch, since I am the original Broke Negro Deafy & Ballz rep the team too.... And in case you didnt know Im very much black and Im very much from Los Angeles......They(ballz n deafy) are my niggas just like I call steve meade my negro/nigga on a daily basis...You need to keep internet shit ON the internet and chill with that tough talk of people getting physical with my boy...

WS107HcK

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

/\/\/\

TEAM BNS

Man you guys are famous!!!! Your are now part of the official dB Drag Rule Book. LOL

***insert Deafy's picture here please***

Totally hear where your coming from man. B and Deafy definately had a very coloful conversation. Made for an excellent read for myself. I'm sure both were unsure were exactly the other was or is. I'll put MY neck on the line (not my team). Nothing will happen between those two (physcially) I hope the e-trash continues but, when we go face to face we leave this crap here. Hopefully they take this like professional wrestling. Its all a show.

/\/\/\

TEAM BNS

Man you guys are famous!!!! Your are now part of the official dB Drag Rule Book. LOL

***insert Deafy's picture here please***

Totally here where your coming from man. B and Deafy definately had a very coloful conversation. Made for an excellent read for myself. I'm sure both were unsure were exactly the other was or is. I'll put MY neck on the line (not my team). Nothing will happen between those two (physcially) I hope the e-trash continues but, when we go face to face we leave this crap here. Hopefully they take this like professional wrestling. Its all a show.

Team BNSPL fo lyfe nugga :wub: :wub:

playfull shit talking is one thing but braggin about people wanting to get physical with my people face to face is something totally different.....he needs to check that e-thug shit at the door because just like he goes to shows lots of very real people are at the same shows and just 2 steps from where he lays his head at night.... threats of physical violence arent necessary...... and people take shit very seriously

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

playfull shit talking is one thing but braggin about people wanting to get physical with my people face to face is something totally different.....he needs to check that e-thug shit at the door because just like he goes to shows lots of very real people are at the same shows and just 2 steps from where he lays his head at night.... threats of physical violence arent necessary...... and people take shit very seriously

No Doubt Bro......

There is no reason for any of this shit to become physical. Nothing will happen between the two. You got my word on that. Through all the talking between the two I don't see it getting physical. Plus knowing each of these mofo's they both know it ain't worth it.

We'll be building tonight with Deafy to get some shit together. Help homie rep for Team BNS.

Hey Deafy

Did you take that "DRAWING" off your box yet ?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

so end it here or take ir further..... your call.

get at your boy he's the one draggin the shit out. but am also one of the realest folks at the show. he always dogs me cause im young saying i dont know old school blah blah blah. thats then this is now. i got into dbdrag last year and im here to stay, he dosent like the fact that i dont take shit from people or something. he also keeps making false aquisations saying i said this i said that. i do this i do that. im not the one who always has someones name im my mouth. i mind my own business and dont say anything to someone unless they say something to me.

just to set things straight. like i said end it or take it further....... he keeps talking so he's taking it further. im done have nothing to say to or about him. however he did like sitting in my ride....." let me hear it, whats this whats that. what kinda amps do you have yada yada yada.

im done with deaf people period!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

so end it here or take ir further..... your call.

get at your boy he's the one draggin the shit out. but am also one of the realest folks at the show. he always dogs me cause im young saying i dont know old school blah blah blah. thats then this is now. i got into dbdrag last year and im here to stay, he dosent like the fact that i dont take shit from people or something. he also keeps making false aquisations saying i said this i said that. i do this i do that. im not the one who always has someones name im my mouth. i mind my own business and dont say anything to someone unless they say something to me.

just to set things straight. like i said end it or take it further....... he keeps talking so he's taking it further. im done have nothing to say to or about him. however he did like sitting in my ride....." let me hear it, whats this whats that. what kinda amps do you have yada yada yada.

im done with deaf people period!

you started talking shit to tones first.... he replied and then your e-thuggery ensued....you are the one talking about "people" wanting to get physical not him..... stop bumpin your gums with all that tuff talk about the "cutthroat" muthafuckas that you hang with.....you say you want it ended then shut the fuck up and go about your business.... you really dont know who or what you are dealing with Brandon and selling wolf tickets could get you into some shit you arent ready for if someone decides to cash them.....

you started talking shit to tones first.... he replied and then your e-thuggery ensued....you are the one talking about "people" wanting to get physical not him..... stop bumpin your gums with all that tuff talk about the "cutthroat" muthafuckas that you hang with.....you say you want it ended then shut the fuck up and go about your business.... you really dont know who or what you are dealing with Brandon and selling wolf tickets could get you into some shit you arent ready for if someone decides to cash them.....

i guess anyone would say that only hearing one side to a story. im done........ this thread is pointless 10 pages ago.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i guess anyone would say that only hearing one side to a story. im done........ this thread is pointless 10 pages ago.

good riddance

Archived