B Slaps Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 if they arent stolen i sure hope you arent borrowing them this thread will get deleted. kinda like a bashing thread. remember alpine you told me i couldnt do this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
jmsonoma03 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 i dont know about this statement......... you did do a hair trick i was thinking the same thing . logan can be the woman in the relationship
assman Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 i luvs me some Deafyt. Flashback memory,i was sitting next to him at finals and he asks who is this assman guy from termpro,not knowing it was me.I had my assman industries shirt on and carring a big ass rubber duck. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
B Slaps Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 i luvs me some Deafyt. Flashback memory,i was sitting next to him at finals and he asks who is this assman guy from termpro,not knowing it was me.I had my assman industries shirt on and carring a big ass rubber duck. dee dee dee I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
jmsonoma03 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 this thread will get deleted. kinda like a bashing thread. remember alpine you told me i couldnt do this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif i dont think its bashing when they agree with whats said
B Slaps Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 i dont think its bashing when they agree with whats said i know like some kinda illegal solicitation ( prostitution ) I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 i know like some kinda illegal solicitation ( prostitution ) This isn't bashing as more of a Roast for the internet whore known as Deafy KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
jmsonoma03 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 This isn't bashing as more of a Roast for the internet whore known as Deafyoff topic a little but kimo you start some good threads thanks im having a bad day this topic is helping a lil
ALPINE408 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 I'm not getting shit done at work cause of this thread been lol'n all day!! People lookin at me all funny then I had to hide when talking about loganberry sister didn't want to get caught playing with my instrument in band class Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 off topic a little but kimo you start some good threads thanks im having a bad day this topic is helping a lil I'm not getting shit done at work cause of this thread been lol'n all day!! People lookin at me all funny then I had to hide when talking about loganberry sister didn't want to get caught playing with my instrument in band class I guess this its just nice to be able to poke at people and not for them to get all mad and shit. Just be able to take when it comes around the other way. Logan's old sig said something like "arguing online is like participating in the special olympics win or lose your still retarded". Deafy can take the punches as well as deliver some too. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.