Euphoric Midnights Bass, Who Has Album?

i got it does that make me cool

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i have all 4 cd's

Me 2....I got them from a guy who used to be a moderator on Sounddomain....

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

Me 2....I got them from a guy who used to be a moderator on Sounddomain....

hes a scammin sammabitch!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

they are bass cds...... they are cool at first but get old after awhile :(

umm we prefer to sell things legally around here due to riaa laws we dont "share music" take it elsewhere fellas. thanx

SMD moderating team.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg