Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

Well I live not to far From KingSuv So i would go over there and Let him clamp it... Idont care...

Ide like to see what My amp is Actually doing anyways...

hey Bill when you want to do this...?

I have All my amps Under neath my bed ATM...So when your up to it ill swing by and We can do it..

Soon as someone buys a 2K6D....I only have 7KD's

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

you will get more power out of the Stetsom at 1 ohm...And YES you can run it daily all day everyday and still be under warranty... burb is at .7ohm

I have no doubt that I would. Thats just like I would have no doubt that I could get more power If I ran the SAZ at a lower ohm. But do either of them do their power at published ratings?

Thats just like my amp in the 250, I know I can get a lot more out of it then I do, but why push it past what it is rated at?

This test would be for the kids like loganberry slapping down hard earned cash with some internet company VS going into a box store and buying off the shelf.

If there paying x amount of money for there 3000w amp, are they getting what they pay for?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well we don't have a 26kd on hand but not scared of test results show me a better amp I might just have to go buy it!

And Joey you talking about that new company from Brazil that has an 8k now looks sick!

Yes i am !!! Sound Digital... there is also and amp that is called BANDA tested over 13K and there not as big as some of the other company's surf boards

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Well I live not to far From KingSuv So i would go over there and Let him clamp it... Idont care...

Ide like to see what My amp is Actually doing anyways...

hey Bill when you want to do this...?

I have All my amps Under neath my bed ATM...So when your up to it ill swing by and We can do it..

Soon as someone buys a 2K6D....I only have 7KD's

I think if we do get this together then we can have a bunch of people get together.

I can load the X up with all the subs and we can do ohm load tests off the subs till were blue in the face.

We can maxxlink the the signal in and share off the batteries and run them at the same time. Hell I'll even pick up 2 brand new clamp meters.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lets do this at a show. so everyone can be present. im pretty sure doug would like to see it also.

keep in mind bill dosent have a HO alternator either. so its all fair game

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived