Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

yea i talked to team bassick and i think ima go with stetsom 7kd because on 13+ volts i should see over 7000 so it should push my 2 btl 18's nicely. anyone wanna refute this?

From Stetsom's site,

RMS Power @ 13.8V

Mono 1 Ohm: 7000 Watts

Mono 2 Ohms: 4500 Watts

Mono 4 Ohms: 2400 Watts

RMS Power @ 12.6V

Mono 1 Ohm: 5200 Watts

Mono 2 Ohms: 4300 Watts

Mono 4 Ohms: 2100 Watts

Should push em nicely. :DB);)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow your a jack ass I don't care if he buys stetsom or not I'm saying to stay away from that amp not kicker not sundown not or any other brand I'm talking about the 2500.1 only with the exper. I've had with that amp IMO there big and have no power

Now you can stfu!

*goes back into his corner and stfu's*

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

You can buy Jeff Brown's amp... it's a great amp and he's very smart... he's the one of the guy's they listen too.. to make the new 7.2 KD and 8KD

or you can wait 2 more weeks and get the new one that will do 7000 watts at 12v(7.2KD)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

ya im really getting sick of seeing people spend top dollar on everything but then try to get 5000 solid clean watts for $300

gotta pay to play ^_^

i've learned that 1 a many of time, now i've learned it again B)

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

lmao ya that amp cant push 18's..lmfao

So your saying that amp can push 2 18's that are 2000 rms EACH and the most you will get out of the amp is 2500 watts on a ghood day! How does that work?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So your saying that amp can push 2 18's that are 2000 rms EACH and the most you will get out of the amp is 2500 watts on a ghood day! How does that work?

im saying that amp can push 18's because not all 18's are 2000 watts rms, plus not all people try to push maxium to there subs..they can hook 1 amp per sub or hook 2 subs for 1 amp..but dont say that amp is no good because its a hell of a fuckin amp especially for the money..you cant even get a punch 2k model for under $900 new and it only gives you about 150 more watts..so for $625 new and 2700 watts all i can say is get your shit straight and stop posting shit info for people here that dont know any better think cause your part of a team you must know what your talking about and they pass along the same shit info to others..just say for a sub thats 2000 watts this would not be the amp of choice for this application..dont call it shit because it doesnt fit the application..basically by your mentality your saying the sundown 3k watt model is shit also because at 3k watts it would not power 2 18's thats 2000 watts rms to its full potential..you understand what im saying? its not what you say but how you say it..you need to learn how to say shit..

yea i talked to team bassick and i think ima go with stetsom 7kd because on 13+ volts i should see over 7000 so it should push my 2 btl 18's nicely. anyone wanna refute this?

Stetsoms own Team Stetsom competitors say that the only way you're getting 7kwatts outta that thing is to mod it. Just an FYI. Ask the guy selling that used one about it.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived