A&W ROOTBEER Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 (edited) I beat my subs till they sink, and I stop, But when it's gone......... I be beating again isnt that the same process you use for your special alone time Edited June 10, 2008 by A&W ROOTBEER Quote
Noobtastic14 Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 i designed my single 15 box to be punchy and reproduce the kick drum and double pedal well, while taking more than RMS and it performs just as i had hoped. 2.6cuft @40hz w/350 over rms -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
B Slaps Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 yea my ascendant audio 12's love more power. makes them dance. thats what they get for laughing at the 3000 watts i first put on them Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Aaron813 Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 wtf..lol what subs are these that are rated at 1000 and take 2500 watts? He is running the older audioque I run 3000+ to each of my Audioque HDC3 15s and they dont even get warm unless i play them for like 3 hours straight Quote
A&W ROOTBEER Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 He is running the older audioque I run 3000+ to each of my Audioque HDC3 15s and they dont even get warm unless i play them for like 3 hours straight which are better the older or newer ones? Quote
Aaron813 Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 which are better the older or newer ones? The newer ones the HDC3's i used to have the same models as what he has wich are HD3's and i gave it the same amount of power and it handled it just fine and that was with a copper coil. My new ones have aluminum coils Quote
fourlug Posted June 10, 2008 Report Posted June 10, 2008 Yup Im runnin HD3's couldn't tell you which are better but both sure are awesome bang for buck Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.