noob box(more to come)

yea its braced with 2 2x4's,first time bracing,its gonna be pushed with 2300rms and its tuned to around 32hz, first time building a ported box,its goin in a 98 durango,i wanna build a new to try some new things but it should work for now,only the 3rd box i've ever built but only one ported

First time for every thing man...Should get loud...your powering it with a PA A3000db?

yea its braced with 2 2x4's,first time bracing,its gonna be pushed with 2300rms and its tuned to around 32hz, first time building a ported box,its goin in a 98 durango,i wanna build a new to try some new things but it should work for now,only the 3rd box i've ever built but only one ported

First time for every thing man...Should get loud...your powering it with a PA A3000db?

Good choice if your goin with the PA.  mine comes in next week!!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Good choice if your goin with the PA.  mine comes in next week!!

Just a wild guess I took.

Yeah man! Killer amps for the money!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/