Sonic Electronix

Powering 2 18 Fi Bl's, On A *budget* Help Please...

lol how are you going to tell the guy a crunch is dirty power and not worth it ( it is worth the 450 BTW) and then reccomend a piece of shir BXI series hifonics amp thats lower on the totem pole.

The AQ will do the job for you, but theres nothing wrong with the crunch if you wanted to go that route. Yea its not the best amp out there but its a better amp all around then any BXI Hifonics.

the 2008 model bxi is all of a sudden on the bottom of the totem pole? and your putting crunch quality ahead of hifonics? are you serious man? im not even going to waste my time on you, i have noticed in all your posts you seem to have a attitude and problem with people and are very negative, you would fit in with the mods over at ***..i just find it funny your putting crunch ahead of hifonics

the 2008 model bxi is all of a sudden on the bottom of the totem pole? and your putting crunch quality ahead of hifonics? are you serious man? im not even going to waste my time on you, i have noticed in all your posts you seem to have a attitude and problem with people and are very negative, you would fit in with the mods over at ***..i just find it funny your putting crunch ahead of hifonics

since you want to see negative i'll give it to you

the 2008 BXI is no different then any of the others power production wise, they all are overrated. The Crunch is made my the same damn company as the hifonics. The 3000 pro is pretty much alone the lines of Hifonics XXV series.

As for ***, pretty much every single one of them over there are smarter then your coming off as so i'll take that as a compliment. As for you thinking im negative, i just get a kick out of popping on and off of the board and still seeing jackasses who think they know what they are talking about and dolling out horrible advise like always. I just have always said since i started here that i wont just sit back and watch people spread their ignorance.

To the OP if you want to run the overrated Hifonics BXI look for about 2200ish from the 2600rms rated amp at 14v, and dont look for ANy CLEANER SOUND WHATSOEVER

over the crunch.

since you want to see negative i'll give it to you

the 2008 BXI is no different then any of the others power production wise, they all are overrated. The Crunch is made my the same damn company as the hifonics. The 3000 pro is pretty much alone the lines of Hifonics XXV series.

As for ***, pretty much every single one of them over there are smarter then your coming off as so i'll take that as a compliment. As for you thinking im negative, i just get a kick out of popping on and off of the board and still seeing jackasses who think they know what they are talking about and dolling out horrible advise like always. I just have always said since i started here that i wont just sit back and watch people spread their ignorance.

To the OP if you want to run the overrated Hifonics BXI look for about 2200ish from the 2600rms rated amp at 14v, and dont look for ANy CLEANER SOUND WHATSOEVER

over the crunch.

yes i know its made by the same damn company...and pretty much along the lines does not make it the same..its like saying the z-28 is pretty much along the lines of a corvette, and the mods at *** need a lesson in how to talk to people especially that fool m5..incase anyone ever wonders why they forum is slow its because the mods scare away all the people and make it so noobs are scared to ask questions in fear the mods mostly m5 will ridicule them..also there was a thread on here where they said a bxi was tested and it was proven to do the watts at 14v..so again pretty much is never the same has being IS..so take your bullshit attitude back to that crap forum and learn how to post with intent to help people rather then try to make them think you invested car audio and there not shit..i had to ask you kindly to stop posting your BS in the dc audio group buy and im going to ask you again to stop posting unless your really trying to help and post pretty much the same means nothing..

btw, i love your pic man, its a mix between i just got off the banana boat give me a lawn mower and a thuged out mexican..lol

guys, come one, no need for the arguing. Both of you seem extremely knowledgable in this field, and the both of you are doing great job helping this n00b LOL! Anyhoo......I have 100% made up my mind with what amp im going with, THE AQ2200D FTW. I like there site, talked to some guy there, seems friendly, i know its no mmats quality or the liking, but for 389, seems like a great amp, and choice for me.

**EDIT** AW rootbeer guy:.....I look forward to each and everyone of yor replies, you know why? I get to stare at the best pair of tits i've seen in a while. Thanks bro

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

so i guess your attitude problem is because he told you off over there. Dont take it out on me. I've installed many of the POS amps, they arent any better then the years before.

I love how you have no real experience and say that your going off a thread you read on here when half the stuff on all these forums is complete garbage, just like the power acoustic guys who swear up and down their stuff was doing rated, they dont do rated and youll never get it through thier hear because its good enough for them as well as someone "tested them" to do rated.

real big of you to try to insult me personally about my looks because you dont really have any foot to stand on with the topic at hand though.

guys, come one, no need for the arguing. Both of you seem extremely knowledgable in this field, and the both of you are doing great job helping this n00b LOL! Anyhoo......I have 100% made up my mind with what amp im going with, THE AQ2200D FTW. I like there site, talked to some guy there, seems friendly, i know its no mmats quality or the liking, but for 389, seems like a great amp, and choice for me.

should do you well, i'll be installing the same amp for a friend here real soon.

by the way on that pretty much note, the internals of the crunch "pretty much" look like the internels on the sundown i have been told..does that make them the same?

i was using the XXV as an example nowhere in my rebuttal did i say they were the same or shared any parts. i was only stating quality wise they are along the same lines rather then the bxi being better then the 3000pro

so i guess your attitude problem is because he told you off over there. Dont take it out on me. I've installed many of the POS amps, they arent any better then the years before.

I love how you have no real experience and say that your going off a thread you read on here when half the stuff on all these forums is complete garbage, just like the power acoustic guys who swear up and down their stuff was doing rated, they dont do rated and youll never get it through thier hear because its good enough for them as well as someone "tested them" to do rated.

real big of you to try to insult me personally about my looks because you dont really have any foot to stand on with the topic at hand though.

search my name ive never joined because of the bad things i heard..it was eiter caraudio or this..and people are more helpful and mature here..i mean how many times can you log into the lounge area and see some kid asking what he should watch on tv tonite or have for lunch? :blink:

right no real experience..and have you ever owned a crunch? looked at the internels in person? tested it? no you havent..matter of fact you just posted yesterday saying you just bought one and your going to play with it for awhile and then sell it..so lets not talk about experience here..

and last i dont want to ruin this thread more then you have already for the OP..anyways he has chosen a amp that has nothing to do with eiter amps we are in question about and we will leave it at that..and goodluck with your new crunch amp that you have no experience with but seem to know its better then hifonics..peace

OK, the audioque AQ2200D is what im going with. Looks similair in style to the old school US AMps! Is there any ETA when the 3500model might be out, and at what price?

*UPDATE** I called audioque, and spoke to a guy and said that the 3500model will be ready to purchase next week for 659shipped! Still going with the 2200model though. Nice to be able to buy an amp, and have a person to call if I run into issues.....

by the way this is a sweet deal 3500 watts for only 659 shipped..people are going to be on audioques nuts when this comes out..lol

by the way i agree with the phone thing..they always give you all the time you need and make sure your happy..

Archived