Kicker Zx2500's!

Had these 2 Since March 20 as the pic says,need to make room for the final build with the truck. $600 each shipped in the lower 48 takes them, never had a seconds trouble out of them. Still have all the bass knobs and what not that comes with them in the original boxes. Sorry no trades, need money for the build. Any questions email me..i've got tons of references if needed.

Nick " At " ficaraudio.com (nospam)

Posted Image

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Had these 2 Since March 20 as the pic says,need to make room for the final build with the truck. $600 each shipped in the lower 48 takes them, never had a seconds trouble out of them. Still have all the bass knobs and what not that comes with them in the original boxes. Sorry no trades, need money for the build. Any questions email me..i've got tons of references if needed.

Nick " At " ficaraudio.com (nospam)

Posted Image

shit man if they need to ask you for references then they never heard of online car audio forums..lol

by the way these are great amps and this is a awesome price..jump on this guys

do work son.... DO WORK

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Id buy but you dont take foodstamps or checks from blkfolk :ph34r:

ttt for great seller and equipment

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Tire kickers and no takers, bumping this. PoundingHard - Please get in touch with me know what you are doing, I haven't heard anything back from you. I don't want to sell the amps to 2 people and somebody getting pissed due to lack of communication.

Up!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

Who locked it?

Granted I don't really care, but the mod's need to get off their high horse. The 'e-thug' and flexing of the 'e-peni' doesn't impress me a bit..sorry.

Lol..calling me a 'noob'. Poor kid.

Thanks for unlocking it! But i believe they are spoken for / Taken.

Archived