lol maybe but would you really want to be under her that long? :help:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol maybe maybe not i dont know who has the most weapons or whatnot all i know if if someone starts some freaky shit there is going to be alot of dead people... lol shit for all i know china starts shooting but we got some shit to get rid of the bombs b4 they reach hear and we somehow get  :nuke: over there witout them taking the bombs down in air... or maybe the other way around who knows? all im thinking if someone tried to atack a powerful country then true allies will be shown and theres a good chance everyone should start waving :bye2:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

:shiftyph34r: :shiftyph34r: :shiftyph34r: shit, china made contact with alliens from outerspace decades ago!!! if shit ever does go down it will be china versus the world! just a little cospiracy theory of mine...  :shiftyph34r: :shiftyph34r: :shiftyph34r:        hey! does anyone know who owns all the pick n pulls and pick ur parts auto recyclers?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=