Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

badass bro

and invert the middle sub ftw if it fits.

that shit would be bad as fuck

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

thats looking hott,be carefull that the basss dont knock the amps on the ceiling off.

I hope not - They're screwed into 2x4's with some serious security bolts.. We'll see what happens - I can't say that I'd be sad if one of them came down... It just proves that it's loud, or shakes alot, or the truck is just falling apart all together... :P

Thats BAD ASS! Trim? My only concern with the roof mounted amps is heat out ther in NM, will them being inverted like that gonna be an issue? Still looks fucking great bro!!

We'll see, I have a few fans that'll be here monday, I might throw a pair of them up there to help out..

wow your work is impeccale, mad props bro.

Thanks Brother!!

lookin super good bro!

you have some mad skills!

more like :crazy: skills...

Lookin good I can't wait to hear it. We talked to Conrad and he doesn't even know when they will be holding the sound off this year. I can't wait to hear this one...

I can't wait either....

I have a few more pics to put up - thanks for all the comments too!! Awesome!!!!! I am at a little standstill right now, waiting for the carpet to show up on monday, and the wiring for the subs, and the recone I ordered from Fi two weeks ago is still MIA... :angry:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

OK, this part of the build is for me... I'm sick of sitting on the tailgate with the doors open listening to tunes....having to constantly get up, walk around to the front to change songs, turn the volume up/down..... So I built me a full range box with head unit and problem solved....

pair of JL 8w3v2 and a pair of Eclipse SP5000 with a Alpine CDE9881 - 100x4 JVC KS-ax5500 to power them all... I think it'll sound nice.... It is totally independent of the system in the front.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Guest aseanj52

OK, this part of the build is for me... I'm sick of sitting on the tailgate with the doors open listening to tunes....having to constantly get up, walk around to the front to change songs, turn the volume up/down..... So I built me a full range box with head unit and problem solved....

pair of JL 8w3v2 and a pair of Eclipse SP5000 with a Alpine CDE9881 - 100x4 JVC KS-ax5500 to power them all... I think it'll sound nice.... It is totally independent of the system in the front.

Posted Image

I like that ALOT.....I never thought about doing that.....Great idea though :D

Where do people come up with some of these ideas?

lol.

all i can say is, white sausage is low on antifreeze!! :lol:

mainly because im just speachless. i guess i find it insane because my s10 is my daily, im too chicken to tear into it like that lol. affraid ill run out of funds =o

the ports are huuuuge pattrick!

i do have a question though, when you put the box together why didnt you round off the braces like meades did? any particular reason? you seem like a huge perfectionist and have mad wood working skills so im just curious =]

...what ever happened to the other box? you worked so hard on it and it looked really awsome. did you scrap it for parts?

keep the pics coming for sure. tuned in!

-matt

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

lol.

all i can say is, white sausage is low on antifreeze!! :lol:

mainly because im just speachless. i guess i find it insane because my s10 is my daily, im too chicken to tear into it like that lol. affraid ill run out of funds =o

the ports are huuuuge pattrick!

i do have a question though, when you put the box together why didnt you round off the braces like meades did? any particular reason? you seem like a huge perfectionist and have mad wood working skills so im just curious =]

...what ever happened to the other box? you worked so hard on it and it looked really awsome. did you scrap it for parts?

keep the pics coming for sure. tuned in!

-matt

Which braces? - The 2x4's? They're rounded enough, no sharp edges on there. I suppose I could have, but I've never had a problem in the past with leaving them like that... But, now that you mentioned it, I'm going to round them over in the future just because :hi: It can't hurt I guess.

As for the other box, it sadly went away. I find that you can't get attached to things like that or you will have a really really full/cluttered garage which pisses me off to no end. My stuff has to be clean unless I'm working.

Archived