Thank ya. Hopefully I can get a few hours in tonight after work, and get on it early in the morning again... We'll see... I have some other projects coming up that are going to put this one on the back burner, so I need to get as much done as possible....

dammit man thats alot of cubes! :D

Yeah, they should be happy in there... I figure after ports, sub disp. and bracing, it'll be down around 20-21... They were happy in 8 cubes each in the suburban, so 6-7ish each should make them play :rolleyes:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Getting closer on the box..

Finishing up the back half...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Time for some magic....

One piece....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Two pieces..... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's the only way to get it in the truck... The bottom of the rear box slides into a slot in the front box to make it easier to install by myself. I also like the idea of the two boxes because it should be way easier to brace and the smaller sections of uninterrupted MDF will be less prone to flexing..

On to the 2nd baffle.....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

awesome idea Pat! definately make loading a little less painfull on your back also :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived