500 Feet Of Welding Cable 100 Percent Copper!

i got 500feet of some type of welding cable its on a bigg wooden wheel it says its 8gauge its 100percent copper i have 1 ref whitch is bigg boy we made a trade..

as for price i was thinking

40feet for 14shipped

90feet for 25shipped if u want more pm me for EVEN BETTER PRICING!!!!!! and im gonna be getting more depending on how this sells... if u want pics they will

be up tomorw

Edited by pounding hard

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

B-U-M-P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

if you post pics they will come .........................

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

is it thick stranded wire or thin? yeah pix would help!

Edited by jonathancullen89

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

is it thick stranded wire or thin? yeah pix would help!

its thick for 8gauge trust me im thinking about doing the big 3 with it in my stock work truck lol

and pics will be up shortly

i suck at life....