New Member: Team Bassick

Have any of you team bassick guys been to the DB drag world finals more than once?(as competitors)

Just curious.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Have any of you team bassick guys been to the DB drag world finals more than once?(as competitors)

Just curious.

nah...... always wanted to just never got enought points or would actually have been able to fund it.

Its funny we first started doing this we just wanted to get the invite and be happy. Last years was our first time being invited and going. I was almost in tears when I got my email for the stupid invitation. Pathetic I know. LOL

Just curious.

joey was gonna go in 04 or 05 but due to getting messed up atomic subs OUT OF THE box befor finals he didnt get a chance other than that its been to far and to much money to go to indy for us so as long as there is a finals on the west coast we will be there!!!!!!!!

thinking about indy next year!! wanted to this year but we got money to win for the west coast finale here

were going to be doing that at the same time as finals

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Cool, just wanted to know.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

just let him be :D:P

its funny reminds me of 2 years ago one of my drivers comes in and ask me about the new wicked toys member in elko, nv an i was like WTF? 2 weeks later i found out my car clubs name was copied by a group of 3 guys from elko who liked the name when they saw us posted up during hot august nights 3 years ago hehe

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived