So I have two 15's and I cant make my mind up on what I want to tune them to, I want them to be very loud. yes they will be in my daily driver but I plan to just tune them down through the headunit. I am debating about box design on another thread and I want to know about what tune I should go for on this one. Thanks

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

depends on personal preference. the lower you tune, the better you'll hit the low notes. higher tuning is good on the high end and will get better numbers on the mic. i listen to rap and like to tune very low

powered by hate...your sig is creepy...and i love it :P

Edited by ExpoSport

Guest Powered By Hate
How can I do that?

You'll have to ask one of these pros.. i couldnt build one. Do you understand the concept? Read about it online.. ask around. Its difficult to do properly from what i hear but it can be done. Like have one port for SPL that you only switch for competitions and the low tuned one for everday.

You'll have to ask one of these pros.. i couldnt build one. Do you understand the concept? Read about it online.. ask around. Its difficult to do properly from what i hear but it can be done. Like have one port for SPL that you only switch for competitions and the low tuned one for everday.

i think steve did that on his box

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Either that or build a BIG solid port into the box for SPL and have a 'shim' that fits inside (and over the top of the port if required) for daily, as decreasing the port area is a quick, simple way to lower tuning.

I have seen it done nicely with a HUGE slot port for SPL and a small box with a 6" aeroport through the middle that filled most of the port for musical duties...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!