My Brothers Truck--mods Lock This Bisch

Bring it down to Indiana and bring it to Daves Diesel and they will stomp the piss out of it with anyone of there Dodges

X2..I've got plenty buds in Muncie that OWN the track. Aaron, you can't forget about our buds at Scheids.

If that thing weights in at 9500 and he beat stangs and 350's, thats not because of speed, thats because the other drivers didn't know how to drive and there still is yet to be track slips or multiple different dyno slips proving the power. The only power that was shown was that weak diesel smoke vid and the picture of the tuner.

Let's talk smoke..here's how my boy Dave and his wife Laretta roll from Enterprise Engine roll

Posted Image

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Have you ever seen that one blueish purple dodge with a custom twin turbo kit that does tractor pulls it makes 1200hp and over 1800 lb-ft of torque.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Have you ever seen that one blueish purple dodge with a custom twin turbo kit that does tractor pulls it makes 1200hp and over 1800 lb-ft of torque.

You talking about the one that has the shorty exhaust coming through the hood? That's Dave Mitchell at Scheids...that guys truck is insane, at idle that thing lobes like a 50's chevy and puts out close to 800hp. BTW the 1200 isn't maxed out, he's got it governed due to the fact that he can't increase the RPM's any more without over winding the motor. B)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

X2..I've got plenty buds in Muncie that OWN the track. Aaron, you can't forget about our buds at Scheids.

If that thing weights in at 9500 and he beat stangs and 350's, thats not because of speed, thats because the other drivers didn't know how to drive and there still is yet to be track slips or multiple different dyno slips proving the power. The only power that was shown was that weak diesel smoke vid and the picture of the tuner.

Let's talk smoke..here's how my boy Dave and his wife Laretta roll from Enterprise Engine roll

Posted Image

If i decide to get real seriousabout diesel here soon Scheids will be the only one touching my truck Ive heard nothing but good about there work

Archived