F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

i know, its only single layer everywhere ATM. gonna make it 1.5" thick everywhere but the face which will be 4 baffles. also plan to throw some 2x4s in threre :)

working on it now and its 30 degrees FTFML!!! gotta do some glassing on it as well :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nevermind im too nice to say it.

say it, but if its about the port TEMPLATE thats not the one that gonna be used. its just a TEMPLATE for me to go by.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well, after looking at it i decided i didnt like the sides. tore them off, and ripped some new ones.

Moved the sides inward as well about 1 1/2" per side. brought my cubic feet down which was good and im more happy with it now. Gonna carpet the face and prolly the sides.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

shouldn't you have tilted the front of it back to match the profile of the seats?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

shouldn't you have tilted the front of it back to match the profile of the seats?

Not that he SHOULD have just some peoples preference. Alright you got a start bro, keep it commin.

Im assuming subs at the bottom and port at the top, if you're still doing a wall like you initially wanted months ago.

What equipment you runnin?

I ask because .... if he is gonna use a four layer front baffle, and one is already against the seats, where is the other 2.25 inches worth of baffle gonna fit, not to mention the part of the surround that will stick out even farther.... so either the wall will have to move back, or he will lose some cubic footage by putting the other layers behind that one...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I ask because .... if he is gonna use a four layer front baffle, and one is already against the seats, where is the other 2.25 inches worth of baffle gonna fit, not to mention the part of the surround that will stick out even farther.... so either the wall will have to move back, or he will lose some cubic footage by putting the other layers behind that one...

Got a point there forgot he said quad baffle.. maybe hes puttin the other 3 layers to the inside of that one lol??? Maybe he'll let us know.. I think with the angle of the seats even with 18's if they're down far enough the surround shouldnt affect it. But i would like to know what his plans are?

Actually to anyone who thinks he changes his mind more than his undies has never listen to me lol. I hope you pull that box out and cut it up! Looks like crap and thats meant at you in a nice way. Need an angle maybe something more of an angle then the seat laid back. Is this going to be just 2-18s? IF so then i think you can find enough cubes for them with a much better designed box! This suppose to be done by SBN?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

that was the original plan ..... changed my mind about it deceides to just doa flat wall. yes, i love to lay my seats back, but i made it far enough back to where i could still sit comfortably.

Not that he SHOULD have just some peoples preference. Alright you got a start bro, keep it commin.

Im assuming subs at the bottom and port at the top, if you're still doing a wall like you initially wanted months ago.

What equipment you runnin?

yea, same placement just a flat wall.

subs arent being mentioned until i know 100% they are on the way!

going behind the other ones. theouter baffle will be flush mounted.

Got a point there forgot he said quad baffle.. maybe hes puttin the other 3 layers to the inside of that one lol??? Maybe he'll let us know.. I think with the angle of the seats even with 18's if they're down far enough the surround shouldnt affect it. But i would like to know what his plans are?

i think i have plenty of room, my port is gonna be 30 inches wide, and 10 inches high. hoping the top of the seats falls right into place and i can go back alittle farther. if i can the its not a big deal, im comfortable as it is now.

Actually to anyone who thinks he changes his mind more than his undies has never listen to me lol. I hope you pull that box out and cut it up! Looks like crap and thats meant at you in a nice way. Need an angle maybe something more of an angle then the seat laid back. Is this going to be just 2-18s? IF so then i think you can find enough cubes for them with a much better designed box! This suppose to be done by SBN?

3 18's actually. comes out to 18 - 19 cubes after all displacements per Expo Sports calculator. and as for it looking like crap, i gotta have a place to mount my amps ..... hence the sides of the box by the doors. gonna be all beautiful when im finished.

And it wont be finished by SBN as far as the beauty panels, but functionally it should.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg