Noobtastic14 Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 Beat me to it!! same coil and motor structure with a different basket will take the same power. RMS does not increase with cone size. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Rose-Villian Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 nope, hx2s. and you know what? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING...... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
ChevyBoy Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING...... seems that way sometimes
Rose-Villian Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 seems that way sometimes Sure Does... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
PaulO2288 Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 Beat me to it!! same coil and motor structure with a different basket will take the same power. RMS does not increase with cone size. -Drew Thats not true with all subs.
ISO Posted June 17, 2008 Author Report Posted June 17, 2008 Rite around 10 hours left and since I posted this, this guys watch counter has doubled since I posted this. The last 2 minutes of this auction is going to be fun to watch. I need to hit this guy up for a pushers fee. LOL Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.