That's Right Bitches

ps - i hate to see what the price tag is on a 1/2" shank, bottom bearing spiral upcut bit with 2" of cuttingness on it. :(

Ya don't remind me! I might stay with the 1 inch and double it up I'm thinking about how hard 2 inch would be to handle

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ya don't remind me! I might stay with the 1 inch and double it up I'm thinking about how hard 2 inch would be to handle

You'll need a 1/2" shanked router with some serious ponypower in it. All new bits. 2" will laugh at a jigsaw -- hope your sawzall skills are 1337 :o . Shit will add up quick for something you'll only use once...

Stick with the 1", you've already got all the bits on hand...........................................and you can actually lift up one of the full size sheets.

witcherscrawnybuckfiddyassdrippingwetinsteeltoeboots

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Guest Powered By Hate

I wanna get crunk about tools like you guys =] I just dont have that passion.. =[ Not yet anyways. Ive broken enough of my friends tools to understand their value. No bits like that though.. I'm not even sure if that goes to a router or what.. perhaps some laser guided machine uses it? I dont know.. Either way, show me what it does to wood!

What would you use the first one for? i kinda dont get it with the bearing on the bottom :huh: I use my spiral upcut for my jasper jig to make circles.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

*revokes both of your man cards*

if you were to search for this bit in a catalog, you'd find it under the "flush trim" section.

there's both upper bearing and lower bearing....depending if you're trying to flush a piece of wood on the top or flush the wood on the bottom.

ps - bits like this do not mix with screws, nails and/or staples.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ah i see :D i have a bit that does about the same thing but only has 1" cutting length and its not a spiral bit its this one

41Z36Q8DB8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Guest Powered By Hate
*revokes both of your man cards*

if you were to search for this bit in a catalog, you'd find it under the "flush trim" section.

there's both upper bearing and lower bearing....depending if you're trying to flush a piece of wood on the top or flush the wood on the bottom.

ps - bits like this do not mix with screws, nails and/or staples.

Whoa whoa.. you cant just go pullin man cards. You've got no right! I can afford to ask a question like that! I think beyond a reasonable doupt if you have a civic with a concrete floor a comment like that can slide.

manlaw dictates mandatory suspension of said mancard until further background investigation is satisfactorily completed. any whining, moaning, complaining or downright bitchmadeness shall result in perma-shirley-temple-deluxe status.

Guest Powered By Hate
manlaw dictates mandatory suspension of said mancard until further background investigation is satisfactorily completed. any whining, moaning, complaining or downright bitchmadeness shall result in perma-shirley-temple-deluxe status.

Fair enough.

Omg now that's funny I'm ROLLIN over here

Have you ever had your woofers blown?