what do u guys think about this bike? is it fast?reliable? what oils do u have to change on it?

the mods on it are---

BLACK PLASTICS

FMF PIPE

FATTY BARS

DUDE SAYS ITS JETTED

AND HE ALSO HAS THE STOCK PLASTICS FOR IT lmk if 1600 is good im thinking about buying it tomorow

Edited by pounding hard

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

125?? come on.......that a baby bike! J/K you need the CRF450 that is wat i ride.....or rode....when i raced....

no its a great little bike to start on.....but i would look into the honda CRF250....i think that is a better bike to start on.....dont get me wrong the 125 is a great bike but you out grow em really fast and youll want to step up any way....you get the CRF250 its a great bike to start on and you can keep for longer than you would the 125..

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

125?? come on.......that a baby bike! J/K you need the CRF450 that is wat i ride.....or rode....when i raced....

no its a great little bike to start on.....but i would look into the honda CRF250....i think that is a better bike to start on.....dont get me wrong the 125 is a great bike but you out grow em really fast and youll want to step up any way....you get the CRF250 its a great bike to start on and you can keep for longer than you would the 125..

ya i want this just to have fun on when camping AND I PERSONALY RIDE A 2007 HONDA CFR R 250 WITH A PRO CIRCUIT PIPE AND PRO TAPER BARS

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

nah! you can get a cr250 for just a few hundred more... whenever you put a bigger pipe on your bike of course it needs to be jetted. oh yah that bike prob needs some new internals by the looks of the externals... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

2 more cents... unless your a moto X pro nobody changes their plastic out just because, you dont do that untill you bail hella hard and break some shit! kinda like buying a used street bike with a pollished swing arm... dont ever buy one unless your getting a screaming deal.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

2 more cents... unless your a moto X pro nobody changes their plastic out just because, you dont do that untill you bail hella hard and break some shit! kinda like buying a used street bike with a pollished swing arm... dont ever buy one unless your getting a screaming deal.

Whos this noob??? :blink::ph34r::wub:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

nah! you can get a cr250 for just a few hundred more... whenever you put a bigger pipe on your bike of course it needs to be jetted. oh yah that bike prob needs some new internals by the looks of the externals... ;)

help me find a 125 honda or yami 2 stroke

i suck at life....

help me find a 125 honda or yami 2 stroke
if your set on a 125 go test ride this one, pull the plug inspect it and if all is good offer dude $1400 for it. invest some $ in the motor and you should be set!

I got a 2003 cr125 and i love it got it brand new in 2006 im about to put it up for sale. My buddies on there 400exs cant touch me.

Jeffsstuff006.jpg

Jeffsstuff005.jpg

i put some pro tapers on now though im about to put it up for 2500 cause its mint.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22