I wouldnt really look at the 2 strokes anymore ive had several 125s and 250s all Suzuki Rm's. There are alot better 4 strokes out there now also unless you want to have big service bills I would really look into the 450s. When I used to ride and race bikes it would be nothing to have to spend a grand or two on service for the if you plant to mod it alot just my .02 cents

I wouldnt really look at the 2 strokes anymore ive had several 125s and 250s all Suzuki Rm's. There are alot better 4 strokes out there now also unless you want to have big service bills I would really look into the 450s. When I used to ride and race bikes it would be nothing to have to spend a grand or two on service for the if you plant to mod it alot just my .02 cents

top ends on 2 strokes are around 70-100 you need to own a honda that will fix the problem haha jk. Go and race the 4 strokes and see how much it costs you to rebuild one of those you will shit your pants.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

top ends on 2 strokes are around 70-100 you need to own a honda that will fix the problem haha jk. Go and race the 4 strokes and see how much it costs you to rebuild one of those you will shit your pants.

I have 4 strokes 450s so ya I know what you mean they do cost alot more to rebuild but you dont have to do it nearly as often

I have 4 strokes 450s so ya I know what you mean they do cost alot more to rebuild but you dont have to do it nearly as often

yea when 2 strokes are raced the will need rebuilds quick but i never raced my bike and never replaced anything engine wise on mine so im happy.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

If thats all you can afford I'd say jump on it.... but you could spend a little more and buy this

DCFC0983.jpg

DCFC0993.jpg

02 Suzuki RM250

Runs strong and comes with a new top end kit including gaskets all factory plastics that aren't damaged I just liked the black better and the levers and rear sprocket. The bike is mint those are just extras I bought the same time as the bike.

Edited by 1qwikstang

I've got a 2005 Yamaha Yz250F i'm willing to part with if the price is right.

Runs great, needs a routine tune up because i haven't ridden it in so long, and a back sprocket. PM me if interested

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I got a 2003 cr125 and i love it got it brand new in 2006 im about to put it up for sale. My buddies on there 400exs cant touch me.
if you guys ride on a motocross track, telll your buddies i said they suck (cant ride) :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...