Need A New Hu That Wont Skip While Playing Music!

I agree, I also have the 6000ub and it doesn't skip in my ZX3 at all. I'm doing in the mid to upper 140's in the car and the deck takes it all day. I'll know more about the exact score it's taking tomorrow. The built in usb cable is awesome for using a memory stick or ipod with.

Scratch that. The new subs that I have are much louder and this deck is skipping like crazy in my car. I don't know what to do until the changer I ordered comes except just turn it down a little bit. I put a friend of mine's Ipod in the car today and it was awesome. I could turn the deck up no problem without any skipping and the subs actually got a little warm to where I could smell them some. I turned it down after about 10 minutes of constant beating. I'm actually looking for a deck myself that isn't going to skip in my car now, but I'm sure that the changer that I have on the way will take care of the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

go with a kenwood KDC-138 h.u...i got that H.U and it hasnt giving me ne problems..its a really good H.U..its clear and loud..it has a aux for an ipod or any kind of mp3 player...nd at night it lights up nd its tite...lol...... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Im...p;Model=Kenwood KDC-138 ... if u wanna check it out go to the site i posted..^^^^^^^^