Darvex.com

I ordered some wire acouple of weeks back and they took great care of me.

He got me wire that he doesn't stock and wire thats been out of production for a good while in one hell of a fast time.

Then shipping was very very fast.

Trail has taken very good care of me the 3 or 4 time I have ordered from him.

Thanks Trail at Darvex.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 1 month later...

I don't know how many times I can post in here?

I just had another great experience with Darvex.

Over the last couple of years they have been great to me.

Shipped monday got here wensday.

Thanks Trail

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Great seller, fast shipping and even helped me with understanding what i was buying, lol Thanks a bunch Trail!!

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Just thought I should add my input.

Darvex is an A+++ seller. Bought some solder, speaker terminals, and heat shrink tubing. Items arrived well packaged and quickly. They threw in a Darvex sticker which is pretty cool definitely buying from them again. :)

RF_power_product.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I know alot of people have bought from Darvex but Trail and his team are the best in the industry. I have made 3 purchases in the last week the first was last week I ordered late Thursday and received the package on Tuesday. Last night I placed another order and ordered the large fan without thinking about where it was needing to fit. I emailed Darvex this afternoon after realizing MY mistake and Trail emailed back in 4 minutes that he would take care of it immediately. I do not know about you guys but When I deal with a company that has Fantastic customer service for a change; I tell everyone about it. I will buy from Darvex on all of my future wiring and accessory needs. Thanks for the exceptional service.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping:

Edited by Dr. Johnson