Fs\ft Ma Audio 3500 Watt 6 Channel

I really need to get rid of this amp. its to big to put in my car, and the longer i have it the more I want to put it in there.

I would like to get 300 + shipping from 77346 or trade for a smaller amp. something like a sundown 1000 or a dd 3510 sub.

testfitwithampoldbox.jpg

camryamp.jpg

this amp has two built in cooling fans, 30 band crossover for the front channel and the same for the rear. and it has 4 for the subs. This thing is a monster.......

pm me for more information

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

That thing looks fun! What kind of draw does it take on your electrical system? I'm in Bedford I wish I had 300 bucks!

BTW if your running 2 sets of 4 ohm speakers for the doors can the sub channels drop to other ohm loads or do you have to have single 4 ohm subs or dual 2 ohm subs or how does that work?

Edited by aquill1

That thing looks fun! What kind of draw does it take on your electrical system? I'm in Bedford I wish I had 300 bucks!

BTW if your running 2 sets of 4 ohm speakers for the doors can the sub channels drop to other ohm loads or do you have to have single 4 ohm subs or dual 2 ohm subs or how does that work?

I would guess it could be done since I had my mids and highs running at 4 ohm and two svc 4 ohm subs wired in parallel down to 2 ohm.

make me an offer.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I would guess it could be done since I had my mids and highs running at 4 ohm and two svc 4 ohm subs wired in parallel down to 2 ohm.

make me an offer.

sold pending payment

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg