Second Skin Audio

pioneer is getting up there

Notice this comment about it?????

From Jeremy in West Compton:

this sub is the one everbody should have in there car. i have 1 in the back of my 05 escalade and i have actually cracked some of the windows because of so much bass. i have 2 jl 1000/1 mono block amps and it just screams, ive set of car alarms from 2 blocks away. ive also won 4 sound offs with this sub. the highest i hit was 174db. most incredible sub made.

From J-Rizoc in South, South Carolina:

dont beleive the busting the eardrums,but will bust a window no doubt.had 1 of these subs in a tuned ported box with a rockford fosgate bd30001 in my blazer. talk about heads hurting. worth the money,just need the right amp. on the meter i rated 164.6db. do it big!

From BASS in Arizona:

This is the hardest hitting sub ever(other than the jackhammer). It will kill the 100 pound 18 inch kicker solo x and that's no lie. It pushes a huge amount of air and it will rumble your entire car like none other. My system kills everyone elses in my town(so far). It's pricy but it is worth every last penny. If you want to go def than buy a couple of these subs.

From Jason Crawford in Georgia:

This sub hits the hardest i have ever heard. It busted all the back windows in my Hummer and busted my brothers ear drums. this sub is without a dought the best sub out.

Notice this comment about it?????

From Jeremy in West Compton:

this sub is the one everbody should have in there car. i have 1 in the back of my 05 escalade and i have actually cracked some of the windows because of so much bass. i have 2 jl 1000/1 mono block amps and it just screams, ive set of car alarms from 2 blocks away. ive also won 4 sound offs with this sub. the highest i hit was 174db. most incredible sub made.

Lmao...I laugh at all the retards that leave stupid comments like that.

From J-Rizoc in South, South Carolina:

dont beleive the busting the eardrums,but will bust a window no doubt.had 1 of these subs in a tuned ported box with a rockford fosgate bd30001 in my blazer. talk about heads hurting. worth the money,just need the right amp. on the meter i rated 164.6db. do it big!

From BASS in Arizona:

This is the hardest hitting sub ever(other than the jackhammer). It will kill the 100 pound 18 inch kicker solo x and that's no lie. It pushes a huge amount of air and it will rumble your entire car like none other. My system kills everyone elses in my town(so far). It's pricy but it is worth every last penny. If you want to go def than buy a couple of these subs.

From Jason Crawford in Georgia:

This sub hits the hardest i have ever heard. It busted all the back windows in my Hummer and busted my brothers ear drums. this sub is without a dought the best sub out.

There's a few more to laugh at...I wish I could see the people that write these things :-[