Second Skin Audio

Best 15" Subwoofer Made

Duece22

Rims are out of the question now. So, why not get some new subs?! Apparently, 2 15's are louder then 1 18" sub. So, im looking for suggestions on a really nice 15" sub.

The new Fi BTL's?? DC?? Im going to be buying 2 of whichever sub. Budget doesnt matter for now.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

there isnt a best... only best for your application

Im a lifetime fan of the DD 9500 series.... the FI BTL's get ugly as hell too

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Funky pups

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Fi BTL's, fully loaded, Dual 1 ohm for a final load of 1 ohm

This is what i am thinking. 2 15" fully loaded BTL's.

powered by a single Hifonics 2607d (for now) would be slappin??

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

LMS Ultras are pretty good.....if u have the money for them

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Why not look up info from different companies and choose what best applies to you or take FI, they will build a speaker to spec for you, all you have to do is research thier information on the options and build it to your expectations.

Sorry to sound like a dick but,ah fuck it

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Why not look up info from different companies and choose what best applies to you or take FI, they will build a speaker to spec for you, all you have to do is research thier information on the options and build it to your expectations.

Sorry to sound like a dick but,ah fuck it

Haha, i definetly didnt think u sounded like a dick at all. Ive been researching for sure. Just figured this is also a good place to ask for suggestions :)

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived