Man! Do I Miss Her

Howd you blow the engine on that?..... At least it still ran. LOL

lol the radiator cap went bad and it over heated blowing the head gaskit it was a small leak that didnt change how the truck ran i didnt know it was there untill enuff water got in the oil to spin a rod bearing

oh ya it still drove it drove itsself to the junk yard!

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

twice!. lady at the first place wouldn't touch it.....but that's nothing new fro mr. evans. :o

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

lol the radiator cap went bad and it over heated blowing the head gaskit it was a small leak that didnt change how the truck ran i didnt know it was there untill enuff water got in the oil to spin a rod bearing

i will miss going head to head with that truck good times all last year alpine and nyman fucking good times . that truck made me the person i am today rest in peace 1 love team bassisck nyman

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

i will miss going head to head with that truck good times all last year alpine and nyman fucking good times . that truck made me the person i am today rest in peace 1 love team bassisck nyman

Hell ya good times you have me the best heads up matches ever love the comp kinda miss the 29 class also

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Hell ya good times you have me the best heads up matches ever love the comp kinda miss the 29 class also

it's all about the 119.9 class

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/