Second Skin Audio

Which Sub Should I Get?

Im looking at getting a system for my daily. Im looking for something loud, with good quality, but compact.

I was looking at either, 2 12 Jlw7 , 2 12 Fi Q, 2 12 Fi Btl's

Do btl's have good quality at lower volume as well as possible a louder volume? Can you run 3,000 watts on 2 12 Fi q's?

Jlw7 vs Q... which is better? They appear to handle the same watts(12") but there has to be a differance in the two.

Can you guys help clear this up for me? Or should i consider another sub that is "better" for my purposes.

I have heard all of these subs execpt the BTL's. I would go with the Q, the BTL's would eat 3000 watts like a jellybean. And the system that had the 2 W7 had two JL 1000/1's and I didnt think it was the impressive for the amount of money it cost.

either way out of what has been stated only the XXX's will stand a chance on that kinda power. you being a new user i wouldnt recommend 3k plus on a btl though as it doesnt "eat ir like a jellybean" unless you have a properly setup install and knowhow behind it

nah you should be fine with 3k for 2 12's, I think james thought you were gonna dump 3k each, and I'll tell you right now unless your box is perfect or damn close, 3kw can kill a btl.

wuts so special bout funky pup subs? (srry 4 being a n00b)

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

either way out of what has been stated only the XXX's will stand a chance on that kinda power. you being a new user i wouldnt recommend 3k plus on a btl though as it doesnt "eat ir like a jellybean" unless you have a properly setup install and knowhow behind it

Two BTL's would eat it like a jelly bean

Edit not 3K each though that would smoke Tthe BTL's

Archived