'00 Ford Expo, 2 18" Fi Btls,goliath Xxv (door Pods In!)

its only 5k watts,

i'll be heading out saturday morning.

i hope i don't get lost!

Bad news, wont be able to make it out. Had to get my transmission flushed today and dont have anymore money for the show. I bumbed the fuck out, wanted to go, but i guess the stars arent alignig for me right now. :sad:

So take lots and lots of pics and vids and post them up

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Posted Image

may i ask where you drilled through on the inside for these to come through? just curious where other explorer owners are doing things that maybe i didnt think of

the explorer has a hole in the back that is covered by a rubber boot. i just used the existing one.

its on the passenger side, you'll see it if you take the carpet off

did my first comp today, had a BLAST!

learned a lot of stuff from jeffrey and bradon freeland , also met neil who is a member here in SMD, loved his install.

did a 150.2db on db drag

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and 142.5 on bassrace, still need to practice more on my start! maybe try and compete in the 139.9 class next time.

everyone got excited on this one!

very close game.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

the other guy had 2 orion hcca 15's on his wagon with 11 batteries, forgot what amp he got.

my kinetiks never failed me!

my amps and subs didn't even get hot, kudos to FI and Hifonics.

hey kent great run at the show with landon i think we were all on are tipy toes on the bass race run good job

pioneer avhp-4000

all directed audio cables

directed audio fuse block

lighting audio 600.1 storm amp

atomic 12s custom built

custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me

tuned to 43-44 hrtz

hey kent great run at the show with landon i think we were all on are tipy toes on the bass race run good job

thanks man.. that day was exhausting. only had an hour of sleep then had to drive for 4 hours then do the show then drive back for another 4 hours.

post your build log here bro! your the one with the nissan and 3 15's right?

sickk build log bro! your car is real loud on music , i love it! Now make good use of your 9887 and start tuning your EQ!!

thanks man. post your build here, i like the fact that i can't hear any rattling on your system even when you turn it up.

edit: just saw your post about your build, my bad

he is. he got some help from me last night on the late night tip

i should've ran active in the first place. but oh well.. i'm waiting for my seas aluminum tweets to come, i'm excited.

Archived