'00 Ford Expo, 2 18" Fi Btls,goliath Xxv (door Pods In!)

nice video bro!

question though? if it was walled off at the b pillars, would it move alot more air and sound louder?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

nice video bro!

question though? if it was walled off at the b pillars, would it move alot more air and sound louder?

sound better maybe, but hairtricks would be way easier cause the pressure would be right there.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yes definitely, smaller airspace + same amounts of pressure = louder

bad ass build man

thanks!

lol must be nice to look about 15 in the vids and be pimping a serious setup like that. good work

lol, i do get that a lot specially when i shave.

just turned 19 yesterday.

just to show off my speakers, it works for me, but i definitely need more of em

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Nice build. Ive been thinking of walling my Dc's in the trunk of my jeep. But I want the subs to be up top and the port would be down, blocked by the seats....Not sure how it'd sound like that. I guess Ill just have to try it out.

Again nice job on everything and nice equipment. Your build has got me motivated to possibly try the wall ive been wanting to build in the back :) We will see...

Nice build. Ive been thinking of walling my Dc's in the trunk of my jeep. But I want the subs to be up top and the port would be down, blocked by the seats....Not sure how it'd sound like that. I guess Ill just have to try it out.

Again nice job on everything and nice equipment. Your build has got me motivated to possibly try the wall ive been wanting to build in the back :) We will see...

alright! glad to hear that, idk about port on the bottom though,

go for it! saw your build too, i like it, but with that big of a box might as well go with a wall

yes definitely, smaller airspace + same amounts of pressure = louder

true!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived