First Place

Second time ever on a meter First time ever competing and I won first in Street C with 145.9. I got there early this morning and was in the lane qualifying within ten minutes of being there. They gave me a CD and I started at 32hz and just went up 3 tracks at a time within 30 seconds until I got to 48hz. I am still not sure where I peak but 48hz was the only track I played on my other 3 runs.

Gear:

2 15 Sundown Nightshades

1 SAZ1500 at .5 ohm

1 Powemaster D2400

1 MLA module

145.9 and I think I got more if I can get some meter time to test.

trophy.jpg

Rebuild coming soon

Second time ever on a meter First time ever competing and I won first in Street C with 145.9. I got there early this morning and was in the lane qualifying within ten minutes of being there. They gave me a CD and I started at 32hz and just went up 3 tracks at a time within 30 seconds until I got to 48hz. I am still not sure where I peak but 48hz was the only track I played on my other 3 runs.

Gear:

2 15 Sundown Nightshades

1 SAZ1500 at .5 ohm

1 Powemaster D2400

1 MLA module

145.9 and I think I got more if I can get some meter time to test.

trophy.jpg

congratulations!!! Big time!!! Here is a tip. Go to the next comp and do spl. The burp, so to speak. Run a sweep track and ask them what frequency has the highest db. Then go straight to that track, and crank it!! That's what I did. They are permitted to tell you what the frequency is that your car peaks at while you are in the run, so that lets you find out, and get to the track before the end of the run so you can post your score. Also, that frequency wont change from what I understand. I have competed twice now and took two firsts and one third and my vehicle has peaked at the same frequency both times. For street beat, run a cd that has lots of that frequency. But anyways, congrats on the first place!!! Keep on pounding the lanes man.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

congratulations!!! Big time!!! Here is a tip. Go to the next comp and do spl. The burp, so to speak. Run a sweep track and ask them what frequency has the highest db. Then go straight to that track, and crank it!! That's what I did. They are permitted to tell you what the frequency is that your car peaks at while you are in the run, so that lets you find out, and get to the track before the end of the run so you can post your score. Also, that frequency wont change from what I understand. I have competed twice now and took two firsts and one third and my vehicle has peaked at the same frequency both times. For street beat, run a cd that has lots of that frequency. But anyways, congrats on the first place!!! Keep on pounding the lanes man.

Thanks man. I am new to the whole competing thing. I just need to get on a meter and do a sweep so I know what I am peaking at. My last box was tuned to 37hz and I peaked at 46hz. This time my box is tuned to 33hz and I ran at 48hz<<< I don't know if I peaked here or not till I can get some meter time because I was so nervous when I went through qualifying that I started at 32hz with the volume 3/4 of what I normally have it on. Then after seeing the board I turned the volume the rest of the way up.

Rebuild coming soon

Glad to hear you won!!! Did you get chance to long charge the battery,it will help alot also.

"Congrats"

MLA

Thanks- I wish, the damn charger I got wont work. Can I use a stand up charger at 2amp, or does it have to be a charger that is made for agm batteries?

Rebuild coming soon

congrats man! nice lookin lil trophy :). just for a ballpark (i know our cars are way different...as far as peaks), my last box was tuned around 33-35 hz, and peaked at...i think 44 hz. so maybe next time focus on that range of frequencies to help determine your peak?

congrats man! nice lookin lil trophy :). just for a ballpark (i know our cars are way different...as far as peaks), my last box was tuned around 33-35 hz, and peaked at...i think 44 hz. so maybe next time focus on that range of frequencies to help determine your peak?

Thanks for the advice I will give it a shot.

Rebuild coming soon