Jump to content

The Best Trick You'll Ever See


Recommended Posts

Posted

your crazy....and that was amazing....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Yea man, I was there at the show today and it was the most insane thing I had ever seen. This guy just got the idea to try and toss the can inside the asstro and boom, there we go that started to happen.

I also got a demo of the Asstro and all i can say is WOW. Loudest god damn thing I have ever heard in my life. Totally took me by surprise when Randy just put on some tracks.

Thanks again man!

Posted

Yea man, I was there at the show today and it was the most insane thing I had ever seen. This guy just got the idea to try and toss the can inside the asstro and boom, there we go that started to happen.

I also got a demo of the Asstro and all i can say is WOW. Loudest god damn thing I have ever heard in my life. Totally took me by surprise when Randy just put on some tracks.

Thanks again man!

I'm always glad to give demos.Wish i had a vid of you jumping from the rubber duck song LOL

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

thats one of a kind... looks like were going to see a lot of can trick attempts....what made you think to try that?and how far away from the window can you feel air?

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

Posted

thats one of a kind... looks like were going to see a lot of can trick attempts....what made you think to try that?and how far away from the window can you feel air?

This black guy had the can on his hand and was holding it near the window and it would float up so he got close and like tossed it in and it just started doing that. Oddest thing ever.

But you can feel the air probably a good 10 feet back at least. Inside, it chokes the shit out of you lol.

Posted

LOL, at first i was like what in the world is this off the wall song, was totally not expecting it to lay into it like that. Its like the oddest intro then BOOM.

How can I be a part of the support the duck fund man. After meeting you and demoing it, you win me hands down!

Remind me at the next show and i will hook you up.I always have stickers and ducks in the van.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Ah sweet man, id appreciate that. When are the next upcoming events?

The next show in the area will probably be next month some time hopefully.Or you can pm me your address and i can send something thru the mail.That requires a donation to the duck fund tho.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3087 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...