Sundown Audio

yes if u guys havent seen my van is done for the season because i cannot afford to keep buying a new windshield after i shatter it in 1 burp. i have decided to give the van away to a local shop to use as a marketing gimmic by shattering a windshield at every one of thier comps they hold. im contracted as team sundown this season and i have 3 practically brand new 3000ds that i have no use for now :( i didnt know if i am allowed to pass them on to other team members that want to buy a 3000d with the new heatsink design since they are on backorder right now.

it sucks to have to get rid of a vehicle that wont let me do what i want because the windshield is the issue. i had paid 200 to get a new windshield put in and the first burp it got destroyed. and i cant afford to keep buying a new windshield after every burp i do. and to add to that i fried a coil on one of my subs.

156.4@35hz........

any info on what i can do would be great. im just very limited since im still under contract but i wont be able to use them for the season. and i would rather pass them on to someone that can get some use out of them.

1st windshield :(

SANY0154.jpg

2nd windshield :(

P6130266.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

this was designed for bassrace/burp in dbdrag so the doors have to be closed. i dont know if i can even sell them or not. im waiting for more information from jacob or someone else that might know more about this situation since ive signed a contract but i dont want the amps being wasted when other team members could use them to compete.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

this was designed for bassrace/burp in dbdrag so the doors have to be closed. i dont know if i can even sell them or not. im waiting for more information from jacob or someone else that might know more about this situation since ive signed a contract but i dont want the amps being wasted when other team members could use them to compete.

im pretty sure you can sell them to other sundown team members....

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...