her car is broke down....she went over to her moms to get boxes and pick her other friend to help her pack

damn she moves fast. you said that if she leaves then you wont be able to get on SMD. is she taking the computer???

when she gets back, offer a couple last times to work this out... do not beg her. cuz then you'll be a cheater and a wimp.

good luck man... pimpin aint easy

damn she moves fast. you said that if she leaves then you wont be able to get on SMD. is she taking the computer???

when she gets back, offer a couple last times to work this out... do not beg her. cuz then you'll be a cheater and a wimp.

good luck man... pimpin aint easy

yep takeing the computer...i have 2 roommates the girl is her friend so she wants to move back to columbus too..and her b.f dont want to so he might be stayin..then we can find one more person to move in..its a 3bedroon need 3 ppl to pay 860 rent

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Damn man.............sorry to hear this bro. Seems like everyone is have relationship issues.

I know I made my mistakes with my woman. I am trying to win her back as we speak.

While I didn't get sent this, at least she didn't send you this

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Damn man.............sorry to hear this bro. Seems like everyone is have relationship issues.

I know I made my mistakes with my woman. I am trying to win her back as we speak.

While I didn't get sent this, at least she didn't send you this

J

no but she was playing this for me when i was in the room last night http://youtube.com/watch?v=25pn_mvEYfE

Edited by 024runner

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

You fucked up! You have made your girl feel like a fool! You were completely irresponsible!

If you do end up working it out with her expect this to come up for a very long time, you have hurt her in the worst possible way. Don't expect to get her trust back overnight! She will be suspicious of everything you do for a very very long time...and has every right to be! This will either make or break your relationship...and understand it is completely YOUR fault! You have been a complete asshole. You should have never put yourself in that kind of situation!

How would you feel if your girl was hangin out and drinkin with her girlfriends and there are some guys and she talks shit about you to a guy and kisses him...and then that guy calls late at night! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL????? Would you just say it's okay...kissing doesn't count??? I highly doubt it!

And it is not a "bad day" for you...it's a "bad day" for your girl!

hate to say it but I feel where she is coming from...if all it takes is for you to get drunk then she would have to always wonder if you had cheated on her if you ever had a drink without her around...all you did was kiss but what if the chick had tried to throw you more? some head maybe would have easily gotten past your defenses and from there its just a short trip northward for her to be riding it too :D

Edited by maademperor

i know what i did was wrong..and she had a bad day also..the fact is she dony want to work it out.. but jus up and leave her probloms..running from your probloms dont get you to far in life..

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

i know what i did was wrong..and she had a bad day also..the fact is she dony want to work it out.. but jus up and leave her probloms..running from your probloms dont get you to far in life..

Sorry bro, but you fucked up. She has every reason to dump your stupid ass and kick you in the nuts on the way out.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You fucked up! You have made your girl feel like a fool! You were completely irresponsible!

If you do end up working it out with her expect this to come up for a very long time, you have hurt her in the worst possible way. Don't expect to get her trust back overnight! She will be suspicious of everything you do for a very very long time...and has every right to be! This will either make or break your relationship...and understand it is completely YOUR fault! You have been a complete asshole. You should have never put yourself in that kind of situation!

How would you feel if your girl was hangin out and drinkin with her girlfriends and there are some guys and she talks shit about you to a guy and kisses him...and then that guy calls late at night! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL????? Would you just say it's okay...kissing doesn't count??? I highly doubt it!

And it is not a "bad day" for you...it's a "bad day" for your girl!

I heard this before too............I done fucked up alot with my woman........we are trying to work it out, and we just gotta take it slow. One day at a time. And it really isn't helpful tha the military won't move you on a whim.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Give her some time...understand how angry she is right now! Consider yourself lucky if she takes you back!!