I Found The Absolute Best Jungle Juice Recipe!

jungle juice gives you nasty hangovers, nothin touches a jaeger hang over tho...i was sick for 3 days (i had mild alcohol poisoning) drank a bottle and a half of jaeger (sp) and 9 beers for chasers, lol

If u drank a bottle and a half of anything, you're beggin to get sick...No matter how badass you are at drinking, if you drank a bottle and a half of ne thing in the pics above, you're not waking up the next day (with the axception of the wine)

In all honesty I'm just gonna drink until i feel good :) The rest is to be sold to the customers

Im bringin different colored cups (like lime green n shit) so all the busters dont try and pull that "i already paid" bullshit...

$5 all u can drink or go hit the kegs :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

• 7 months later...

personal jungle juice recipe

1g=3.785l

200ml

everclear

bacardi o

bacardi limon

bacardi peach

blackberry shnapps

grape vodka

apple vodka

1400ml

Thinner/Fruit Juice

(2) 20oz hawaiian punch

1 20oz cranberry/grape/rasberry

1 20oz mango/pineapple/tropical fruit drink

1 20oz red grapefruit juice

2960ml

4360ml total.... just a bit over a gallon

1/3 of the recipe is liquor

sometimes i squeeze some clemantine oranges and then slice them and they float on top, looks good for the ladies

this is a strong recipe.... but i dont like drinking a bunch of fluid to get drunk, so 2-3 glasses and ur set

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

fuck all that...too damn expensive

handle of everclear, couple 750s of smirnoff vodka (strawberry, blueberry, basically any fruity flavor will work) and a few gallons of hawaiian punch, lemons, limes, oranges, and cherries and your set...cheap, easy, gets you drunk

add more in proper proportion if more is desired...and those plastic storage containers work wonders...used them many a time

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

handle of everclear, couple 750s of smirnoff vodka (strawberry, blueberry, basically any fruity flavor will work) and a few gallons of hawaiian punch, lemons, limes, oranges, and cherries and your set...cheap, easy, gets you drunk

add more in proper proportion if more is desired...and those plastic storage containers work wonders...used them many a time

We did one like this at party once and we used a big cooler with a drain on it makes it a lot easier for the drunks to drink out of it.

We did one like this at party once and we used a big cooler with a drain on it makes it a lot easier for the drunks to drink out of it.

hahahahaha ROFL

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

not sure ive ever payed to party other than at clubs...and then i didnt pay for drinks. people actually pay?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

no doubt....when i make it for my peeps i always use the good shit though...Its more like family i guess....believe me though the recipe works wonders ;)

but if its for a bunch of nobodies i only use everclear and a lil bit of other stuff...

and yea ppl around here are stingy...myself included...i never make my friends pay for my shit but other people fuckin A....

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

not sure ive ever payed to party other than at clubs...and then i didnt pay for drinks. people actually pay?

its called common courtesey...if someone buys a shit load of beer/alcohol/keg i throw down

doesnt make you kool that you dont pay... :rolleyes:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!