Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Looks damn good.

Did you use any sealer on the boot? If not, you might want to add some just so it doesn't work it's way off an leak.

Those braces look good. And you have mad PS skills ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looks damn good.

Did you use any sealer on the boot? If not, you might want to add some just so it doesn't work it's way off an leak.

Those braces look good. And you have mad PS skills ;)

I havent yet, i missed a couple spots with the silicone on the metal pieces last night, it rained today and i checked when i got in the truck to leave work and there was a small leak on the passenger side so i put another bead of silicone on each piece, im going to make sure those are sealed then ill get it cut to length and put sealer on the boot and reinstall it. Whats the best way to do that? Put the boot on and seal around it or put sealer in the "V" that hangs onto the "lip" of the cab and camper then slip it on?

-BS

I havent yet, i missed a couple spots with the silicone on the metal pieces last night, it rained today and i checked when i got in the truck to leave work and there was a small leak on the passenger side so i put another bead of silicone on each piece, im going to make sure those are sealed then ill get it cut to length and put sealer on the boot and reinstall it. Whats the best way to do that? Put the boot on and seal around it or put sealer in the "V" that hangs onto the "lip" of the cab and camper then slip it on?

-BS

I squirted mine in both tracks to go around the metal and then put the boot on. It squished out both sides. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Was looking at the build the other night, and just seen it again, looks like its comming along great!

The custom braces you had made are pretty tight too!

keep up the good work :)

Thanks man. Your wall looks like it does some MAJOR BANGIN! That just by lookin at the pic in your sig lol.

Well looks like the goal for BFB and I is to make the truck to where i can meter it at the show saturday. So im (realizes this sounds fcked up) takin my wood to BFB's house so we can play with it and hopefully see some results Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-BS

Awesome thanks! I must say the build thread that finally pushed me to do this is the F-250. You do some awesome work man.

-BS

Thanks Brotha!

Don't rush it to have it beating for a show. Your on the path of a sic build, dont ruck it all up in a rush to a show. ;) Been there many times :blush:

Thanks Brotha!

Don't rush it to have it beating for a show. Your on the path of a sic build, dont ruck it all up in a rush to a show. ;) Been there many times :blush:

Thanks for the advice... I really dont have a lot to do. I think i do but the real problem is i dont have the time to do it. With both of us workin it since i have everything planned out, shouldnt take more than 3 hours.. *SHOULDNT* lol

-BS

We shouldn't have to hack anything up, he's already got the wiring/amp done and the box itself is done, just have to put it all in the truck (I think). Might not be trimmed out and looking pretty but it should be making noise soon.

We shouldn't have to hack anything up, he's already got the wiring/amp done and the box itself is done, just have to put it all in the truck (I think). Might not be trimmed out and looking pretty but it should be making noise soon.

If you're working on it...then it must be hacked up already. :lol:

Looks great so far man :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived